HELP: Not receiving Twitter notifications

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
For about two days now I haven't received one single Twitter notification from the Me hub. Mehdoh is working fine by sending me push notifications, but yeah, not a single notification have I received natively.

Anyone experienced this/have a solution? I've already removed and re-added my Twiter account from settings.

M

mkr10001

Try removing your twitter account from your phone then remove the windows live application from twitter through the website > settings > applications

M

mkr10001

Just make a twitter account to use to see if it will send you notifications from the me hub. If it does work then something wrong with your account communication with your phone. If it doesn't work then it's something else.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Same thing for me since sometime yesterday, not really a huge issue since I use Rowi mainly. I just assumed Twitter changed an API or something.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
@mkr if you mean to just create a new account to send my Twitter handle (@J4rrod) a mention to see if it shows up, I've had many mentions today and even sent myself mentions as tests. Again Mehdoh receives all of these fine. Is that what you mean?

@Dagolara that's interesting, maybe this will fix itself?

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

M

mkr10001

@mkr if you mean to just create a new account to send my Twitter handle (@J4rrod) a mention to see if it shows up, I've had many mentions today and even sent myself mentions as tests. Again Mehdoh receives all of these fine. Is that what you mean?

No, not quite. Set up a new account and sent THAT a mention and see if it shows up.

But if someone else has had problems then it could be an api problem

michaelpartlow

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. No twitter action through the ME tile since Thursday. It's starting to get real annoying. Has anyone been able to repair the connection?

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh and I also discovered that many of my contacts have been unlinked from their Twitter accounts in the People Hub. Wtf is going on?

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett