missing wp7 OS...

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
i have been around the block and tried lots of other phones out since i left my htc hd7.... primarily because my carrier sucked! i have seen lots of positive shifting on microsofts wp7 platform, even at CES 2012... i have been on an iphone 4 for about 4 months and i love it, but i definately miss the unified eco system... itunes sucks on windows pc's and it is no where near as user friendly as zune... i think that they are moving in the right direction and i am starting to see more advertising. no doubt they have already made a stance in the cell phone industry, and people do like them .... the nokia 900 is going to bring a lot of people this way. i have been reading reviews and blogs from forums all over the web inthe past 6 months, and is quite apparent people are talking... for all of you loyal wp7 followers, do you hav e any major complaints or regrets? if you could switch would you?

how you like your new phone selfcreation?

ps - hello to everyone, been a long time since i visited here!!!

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
hello
im not going to switch to any os unless windows phone killed by Microsoft :happy:
the only thing i want more storage and better games it will come eventually with Apollo update

Gmotagi

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I mobile develop and having tried the other OS's he-ll (how is word to my left a **** ?) will freeze over before I switch to another platform. The WP OS is the best, but (for me) its more than that as I play with the whole development environment as well, that again is really the best.

So no will not switch from WP7.

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
hello
im not going to switch to any os unless windows phone killed by Microsoft :happy:
the only thing i want more storage and better games it will come eventually with Apollo update

Not so sure about the Apollo update. Apple might sue Microsoft left and right because it starts with "Ap".

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
i have been around the block and tried lots of other phones out since i left my htc hd7.... primarily because my carrier sucked! i have seen lots of positive shifting on microsofts wp7 platform, even at CES 2012... i have been on an iphone 4 for about 4 months and i love it, but i definately miss the unified eco system... itunes sucks on windows pc's and it is no where near as user friendly as zune... i think that they are moving in the right direction and i am starting to see more advertising. no doubt they have already made a stance in the cell phone industry, and people do like them .... the nokia 900 is going to bring a lot of people this way. i have been reading reviews and blogs from forums all over the web inthe past 6 months, and is quite apparent people are talking... for all of you loyal wp7 followers, do you hav e any major complaints or regrets? if you could switch would you?

how you like your new phone selfcreation?

ps - hello to everyone, been a long time since i visited here!!!
Regarding your iPhone 4. Isn't iTunes no longer necessary? I thought the goal of iOS 5 was to be PC-free?

Eirenarch

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Not so sure about the Apollo update. Apple might sue Microsoft left and right because it starts with "Ap".
I am pretty sure MS and Apple have some kind of agreement to share mobile patents. Apple might sue for brand confusion or something but it is not like WP looks like iOS and surely Android does.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Most of my problems with my phone are carrier related. My phone is dead and useless most of the time since I'm mostly always 2G/Edge. The lack of games is another big problem.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Yea I use iTunes for my music syncing... I mostly miss Zune. Trust me having all te apps are great but I don't use them all that much. I love my battery life and my camera quality though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb