One of the very few times I've ran into another WP!

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I work at a University Library, and this guy was looking for a book and showed me the information on his phone. I was like, "Hey, that's an HD7! I have a Focus S myself!"

He told me how much he loves Windows Phone and how easy it is to use.

leoment

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
haha nice, I've only seen 3 people at my cafe come in with windows phones, a radar, lg quantum (which i feel bad, the woman said she thought it was "ok" and wanted to upgrade), and a lumia 800 (of course I had to rave about it to the customer & ask to see it!)

seeing the 800 solidified my decision to get whatever phone nokia released to at&t - the phone is stunning in person!

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I still don't run into people using Windows Phones :( but I'm enjoying seeing Nokia 710 commercials. The other day I went to lunch at a local bar & grill and there, on the big screen, a commercial for the 710. Aaaah, I was so proud! :)

mhans311

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I think I've only seen one person ever with a windows phone. In line at the grocery store.

Sent from my Trophy using Board Express

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
One person, with a lg quantum. That it :(

I'm still running the old focus and the Titan, lol (though it's obviously not my daily driver anymore).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen another Windows Phone out in the wild. How sad is that? But I do know someone who has one, though I haven't seen it.

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a few now; two guys I worked with have one, a women who bought a Lumia the same day I did, and two more people using Lumias out and about. There's also a few of my Xbox friends who have a WP7 (although not as surprising and technically I haven't seen them).

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I live in the Netherlands and I haven only seen one other WP since I got mine around november. That one WP is my brothers, who imported a Samsung Omnia over a year ago and installed the thing manually.

The response to my HTC Titan is superb. People around me really dig it, though the people who got an iPhone/Android will most likely stick to what they've already got.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12