New members!!! we love you but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
You're such a troll Se1fcr3ation.

Maybe not because of anything you said specifically, but because your user name is so hard to type!

IamVortigaunt

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps there should be kind of a wpcentral "canon". I recommend reading the hundreds of posts in the epic "called Verizon today..." thread.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps there should be kind of a wpcentral "canon". I recommend reading the hundreds of posts in the epic "called Verizon today..." thread.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

man we have TONS of HATE threads.... every time a BIG event happens we get 5-10 new once .. LOL... no way im doing the 100page hate mail marathon again...

people can say they hate a carrier and give the opinion on a missing feature or w/e they want...

i just dont like it when people reply * ah your stupid for wanting it * that's what im trying to reduce by posting these types of threads.

we are a BIG WP ELECTRONIC FAMILY!!.. no point on hating your siblings :)

so maybe WP is not the most selling phone or biggies market shares!...

but id like to atlease say that we have the BEST people !!!!

IamVortigaunt

May 20, 2011
Visit site
man we have TONS of HATE threads.... every time a BIG event happens we get 5-10 new once .. LOL... no way im doing the 100page hate mail marathon again...

people can say they hate a carrier and give the opinion on a missing feature or w/e they want...

i just dont like it when people reply * ah your stupid for wanting it * that's what im trying to reduce by posting these types of threads.

we are a BIG WP ELECTRONIC FAMILY!!.. no point on hating your siblings :)

so maybe WP is not the most selling phone or biggies market shares!...

but id like to atlease say that we have the BEST people !!!!

Well if memory serves me correctly (though I don't think I actually read the entire thread), it was mainly that one guy that said he was a verizon rep or whatever knocking the phone. However, I think multiple people would check that thread daily for a while, hoping to get some info on when Verizon would finally get around to releasing the Trophy...and to dump on Verizon. It was good. I think word of the epicness of the thread even spread to other sites.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Always tomorrow Big Supes, thank crunchie it's Friday. :)

(Maybe that ad was before your time, don't think it was too long ago though) :D

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
There is no BUT all forums Members are welcome to post whatever they want how ever they want as long as in is not in violation of the forums rules.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea