New members!!! we love you but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey every one.

i know ill probably get trolled/hate for trying to prevent more hate/trolling .. LOL but w/e ..

this is something ive notice happens EVERY time a new holiday comes around the corner ( with NEW WP going out to NEW people ) this forum Member List goes up and the same recurring problems show up..

First things First: WELCOME ALONG!!!!! hehe glad to have you here!!!

( try to at lease have a positive thing going. hehe )

Second and MOST impotent!!

check this this Thread if your NEW to WP ( specially the first part if your new to WPcentral) : http://forums.windowscentral.com/general-discussion/181501.htm

FAQ&A: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-7-os-discussion/185136.htm

Some Nice little Info on MS links ( for complaints/suggestions) i try to keep it up to date as much as possible... ( witch i have to do soon :p )

this communality ( with out barging to much ) i find is Much more open minded and NICER then most of the other ( mobile nation sites ) meaning we try to be NICE to each other and respect each other`s opinion.

its just frustrating to see some one reply to your opinion regarding a REAL issue or product with a:

* your spelling suck .. you suck .. your an idiot... * ..ect.... what ever you can think of..

that's what we call trolling.... we dont mind if you wana give your opinion .. but attacking some one directly is not acceptable!! or shouldn't be acceptable,

this is a ENGLISH web site.. sure..... now... MOST of us are not ENGLISH as are first language ( like me for example . hehe )

we are GREAT communality and we need YOUR help to keep it great...

so next time you wana post something .. ask your self this:

* AM I....*

- going to Help people out
- give my opinions
- Respecting OTHERS opinion.
- going to try to avoid getting mad :)
- going to try to use the SEARCH option before posting!! ( lol )
- going to avoid talking about TABOO subjects no directly related to WP.

i think these are little basic rules we should always follow.. and help make a HUGE different with int he community ( its what sets us apart :) )

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You just said that for another Thanks Big Supes. :D

Anyway thanks you for the kind comment. Nice someone likes me seeing HTC don't. :D

Grrrrr where's my 8107 ? :(

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
loL! classic how the veterans are always the first to write comments :p hehe

you guys rock!!!

@ TheWeeBear: when did you switch from, Samsung to HTC!!! though for sure you where goign for the NOKIA!!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
You just said that for another Thanks Big Supes. :D

Anyway thanks you for the kind comment. Nice someone likes me seeing HTC don't. :D

I genuinely didn't... BUT... I'll always take a 'Thanks'. :D

Grrrrr where's my 8107 ? :(

I'm feeling that, as well! More and more people are updating on O2, but still no love at my end. :(

loL! classic how the veterans are always the first to write comments :p hehe

you guys rock!!!

@ TheWeeBear: when did you switch from, Samsung to HTC!!! though for sure you where goign for the NOKIA!!

WeeBear is the proud owner of a delicious Titan now! I'm extremely jealous.

Good call on the thread, BTW. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Loving my Titan, just would like it updated to 8107, I do like to be up to date. :)

I saved up my pennies for weeks on end Se1fcr3ation, my network only had the Nokia Lumia 800, I didn't want that as it's no different from my Omnia 7 so didn't want to waste my upgrade with that.

I'm glad I got it as it leaves my upgrade available for any Nokia goodies 3 get in the future. :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Loving my Titan, just would like it updated to 8107, I do like to be up to date. :)

I saved up my pennies for weeks on end Se1fcr3ation, my network only had the Nokia Lumia 800, I didn't want that as it's no different from my Omnia 7 so didn't want to waste my upgrade with that.

Indeed! We need that HTC firmware update.

Man, if Mango wasn't bad enough, waiting it out for the Apollo update is going to be insane! :D

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I know, were all worse then kids. Well I know I am anyway. :D

when i ask my G-F the other

Why did you download the Disney APP on my Xbox?its not like we have KIDS....

she said to me * well i have you dont I? LOL ( referring to me as a big kid LOL )

@ TheWeebear: is DAVE on vacation?? i haven't seen him in a week or so!!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
No, Dave is here as normal Se1fcr3ation, he pops in often, just as he normally does.

You must have just missed him. :)

(He whacks duvi and myself with a big stick if we don't delete the spammers quickly enough) :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion