Just got the 8107.79 update on my AT&T unlocked and debranded Samsung Focus S

Deathbyvegemite

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
As the subject says, Samsung Focus S, unlocked and debranded, on the AT&T network - got the update notification around 6pm PST...

Just thought folks would be interested!

Night!

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
C'mon, AT&T! Don't drop the ball and release the update for everyone. Let us Titan owners get that international ROM update too!

Tee

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I also got an update message for my unlocked Omnia 7 on ATT. Looks like all the sammie phones are getting it today ;)

Though, I did not install the additional samsung update (kk2) afterward because it block the Interop Unlock. Sux Samsung.

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how big the 8107 update is? I'm on limited data for a week or so :(

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

Deathbyvegemite

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. Be sure to update this topic with any improvements of problems you had with it :).
So, after running with the update for a few days, I have to say, the Keyboard fix is marvelous!!! I am a heavy user of my phone, I do a lot of emailing for work on it and it used to piss me off something fierce fighting the damn keyboard sometimes - I am please to say, it never runs away on my anymore...

That is the only change that affects my phone from the update, but totally worth it!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss