8107 Update for Tmobile

CobaltDragon

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
A Tmobile empoyee seems to have confirmed that the 8107 update is headed to TMobile customers, via the support forums.

I know it's nothing groundbreaking, but it's the first official word I've seen for the Radar (and, I assume, the HD7).

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
A Tmobile empoyee seems to have confirmed that the 8107 update is headed to TMobile customers, via the support forums.

I know it's nothing groundbreaking, but it's the first official word I've seen for the Radar (and, I assume, the HD7).

but... what about the DVP?!?!?!

ljkelley

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
If they approve the update, its gonna be for all devices. I don't see why the Lumia 710 or DVP won't get it (unless Dell controls the updates for DVP and not T-Mobile).

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I also received a message on the forums from another guy saying that the update will be shipped soon and they will spread word when more information is available.

wpdownunder

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget my Where's my Freakin Update (US) edition here: Where’s my Update US | I'm working hard to keep it up to date for all of you (new links added, rumours and sources).

There is a webform at the bottom of the page you can send me the latest news on!

Thanks WPCentral readers (this place rocks!)

Sheeds.

branen1

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

canesfan625

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I didn't mean to tease anyone sorry , well go to this web site download the tools, also if you're using ver 7720 update to 7740 first then 8107make sure to drag the cab files directly in to the tools folder dnt extract them then paste, just run the cab update option b so it creates a backup just in case download language packs also an drag them into same tools folder k ;) Windows Phone 7 build 7.10.8107.79 roll out started get it now and update manually | MobileTechWorld

just a small correction. You don't have to update to 7740 'first' you can throw everything into the folder and it will automatically handle it accordingly. This method does not mess up the update paths either.

branen1

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
just a small correction. You don't have to update to 7740 'first' you can throw everything into the folder and it will automatically handle it accordingly. This method does not mess up the update paths either.
Thanks I was just following the guide, that's a good heads up !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit