Possible to write a whole paper with office on wp7?

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible and at least pretty comfortable? Does it have all the formatting options etc? Would be pretty cool to write a whole paper on my phone lol

Dunno if office is dumbed down though cause its mobile.

EvilFiek

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I did it partially while I was working on one for university. It works well enough, but obviously you will be rather slow because the software keyboard can't compete with a proper PC keyboard. I'd usually write for half an hour or so when I was riding the train but the majority of the work was done on the PC.
It also has got enough basic formatting options so that one can get the "look" right for the most part, but I did end up using Office on PC to polish it properly. I guess if your university is giving you a template to use and it's in the correct format (.docx is a must!) in theory you could write the whole paper using your phone.

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Cool, Im sure it will sufficent to at least get things started or write in spurts but like you said, you have to use the pc in the end.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I could see the benefit of having the doc uploaded to your SkyDrive account. When you're away from the PC, you can add to/edit the paper from the phone.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I did that last year. At work I did quick little paragraphs over the course of the day, then send me an email and keep working at home.

It totally save my arse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923