AT&T 8107 Update

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
At lease they're releasing it. Can anyone tell me what other fixes or changes are in it besides the disappearing keyboard fix?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
At lease they're releasing it. Can anyone tell me what other fixes or changes are in it besides the disappearing keyboard fix?
Update 7.10.8107.79

On-screen keyboard. Fixes an issue to prevent the keyboard from disappearing during typing.

Email. Fixes a Google mail syncing issue.

Location. Fixes a location access issue. With this fix, the Me feature in the People Hub sends anonymous information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers to Microsoft only if you agree to allow the Check In function to access and use location information.

Security. Revokes digital certificates from DigiCert Sdn Bhd to address an encryption issue.

Email threads. Fixes an email issue related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. With this fix, when you reply to or forward a message, the original message is now included in your response.

Voicemail. Fixes a voicemail notification display issue that occurs on some European and Asian networks under certain conditions.

There we go Old_Cus :)

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if this fixes the keyboard sound lag on the Focus S?

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The exchange fix is so welcome here. Threads have been a pain for me at work.

Sent from my kick-*** TITAN using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
At least the new owner of my Surround won't have to deal with the keyboard. Love my phone, but can't wait for the 900.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Doubtful since they can push to different models at different time. Carriers just slow things down a lot. Nature of the beast.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

slinky826

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Has this gained any official backing since 17 posts ago?
I don't know, but I went ahead and tried the debranding trick with my phone, and now it's updated to 8107. Couldn't have been easier; debrand on the phone itself, connect to Zune, get 7740 and 8107 updates, rebrand back to AT&T, good to go.

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't know, but I went ahead and tried the debranding trick with my phone, and now it's updated to 8107. Couldn't have been easier; debrand on the phone itself, connect to Zune, get 7740 and 8107 updates, rebrand back to AT&T, good to go.

For curiosity sake, care to expand on this a little?