Anyone on it?? I mainly use it for tech discussions, but I need more wp7 folks to add to my circles. It would be nice if WPC had it's own G+ page. Tired of reading all the negative comments from iOS and Android fanboys who never even tried using WP7.
    01-27-2012 12:15 AM
    I am. Christopherkinslow1@gmail.com

sent from the MyTouch 4G
    01-27-2012 06:54 AM
    cckgz4, it's not a good idea popping your email address on an open forum.

Spam bots will love that.

Just saying. :)
    aubreyq likes this.
    01-27-2012 06:56 AM
    i would join but the only service i use from google is youtube :D
    01-27-2012 08:15 AM
    I'm on google+, but I don't use it. Most people I want on it don't have Gmail and there isn't a WP app. I'm fixing to delete my account.

Sent from my Windows7 Phone using Board Express
    01-27-2012 08:55 AM
    yeah, I've got an account on there too but, I hardly ever go there (if there was a WP app I would probably be more interested in + but since there isn't...).
    01-27-2012 09:18 AM
    The only thing I use it for is the hangouts. I routinely use it to conference call people in different geographic locations. It's free and performs relatively well. Users can set it up for themselves so I don't have to help them much.
    01-27-2012 09:53 PM
    I made one during that "beta" period, but haven't used it since.
    01-27-2012 11:26 PM
    I use more now. But if.it was to.cease to.exsist. I wouldn't care. Twitter should just take their circles idea and implement it.

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    01-28-2012 12:25 AM
    I used to have it as my home page, with the right people in your circles it was always a good read, especially if you're into technology.

They're over 90 million users now so it's still growing, but I'm no longer a member after something of a spring clean of my online presence this week.

The lack of a WP7 app, while understandable, is a massive drawback too. If they get one out in future I might rejoin.
    01-28-2012 10:19 AM
    I have it but never use it. I like Twitter better.
    01-28-2012 02:10 PM
    I had a Galaxy Nexus and tried to get into G+. I had about 12 friends and I bet you the most recent message on there is someone saying Merry Christmas! I think G+ needs to grow a little more.
    01-30-2012 05:36 PM
    I haven't logged into to Google Plus for a couple months. My friends have accounts, but they're just not using it.
    01-30-2012 06:49 PM
    I used to be on there. Just deleted my account a few hours ago. FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOM!!!
    speedtouch and theefman like this.
    01-30-2012 08:16 PM
    Over 7 months since launch and there's still no useful API. What are they doing over there? Google is usually pretty smart, but when it comes to this they're clueless.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express
    01-30-2012 09:26 PM
    That **** don't work well enough on android phones yet. Hopefully they'll get android patched up first then hit wp7. I wanted to hangout.with the president!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    01-30-2012 09:34 PM
    Hangouts worked fine on my vibrant but I sold that. Plus. I deleted my google profile. They don't let you lock it down like Facebook, therefore I cannot use that service.

Which is a shame because I had some good discussions there with other technically inclined individuals, and te ouch. Originations in their app were ridiculously good. But I really don't jive with profiles that give any public info on me. Unacceptable.

And it's almost unusable if you carry a wp7 device cause no decent app exists.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    01-31-2012 01:44 PM
    I will surely add you people on my Google + Account as it will increase my knowledge in technology world.
    02-01-2012 01:14 AM
    I use it exclusively for posting anti-Google news. Man, how I hate this company! (eirenarch@gmail.com if you are interested in blind anti-Google hate with a lot of links)
    02-01-2012 02:10 AM
    You need a.hobby. Maybe erasing spam out your inbox will give you something better to do.
    I use it exclusively for posting anti-Google news. Man, how I hate this company! (eirenarch@gmail.com if you are interested in blind anti-Google hate with a lot of links)
    never a good idea posting your email addy in a public forum.

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    02-01-2012 02:56 AM
    Yep you quote him and don't edit out the offending information...
    02-01-2012 03:25 AM
    Why would I. It wouldn't be a quote if it's edited now would it. The information is offending how(lol). And as far as I know, maybe gmail is his junk mail account.
    Yep you quote him and don't edit out the offending information...

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    02-01-2012 04:05 AM
    Taking into account my "love" for Google do you think I use Gmail as my main account.

BTW spam is not that bad with todays filters. My main account (on yahoo) is really old and was on many spam lists even before it appeared on the public web and I get less than one spam message a week in my inbox.
    02-01-2012 06:13 AM
    Why would I. It wouldn't be a quote if it's edited now would it. The information is offending how(lol). And as far as I know, maybe gmail is his junk mail account.

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    Apparently not good with words. Offending information refers to the information in the quote that you said could be misused. It doesn't mean the word is offensive. It's one of those cases where you must be aware that all words do not have only one definition, and utilize context clues.

Offend can also mean "to affect disaggreeably".

Typically it's common etiquette not to quote the offending information when bringing it to someone's attention. That way if the person edits it out it's gone. Otherwise it's still in your post cause forums quote by copy and paste, not by pointers in most cases.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    02-01-2012 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD