How do I stop the Calendar notifications to come out a day before?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have my Facebook events synched with my Calendar but I always get the Birthdays and Parties a full day before. I find it annoying, what can I do?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Do you also have the windows live calendar set for their birthday calendar? I have noticed that the birthday calendar makes it an all day event in WL and gives notices at noon the day before. I have gone in when I get such a notice to the WL calendar and changed each birthday to midnight start and stop with no reminder and then there are holidays. What is annoying me most right now is there is some facebook event American Spring and its from January 12 to May 12 and it appears everyday

CAVX

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
jfa1, I'd recommend going into calendar settings and clicking "Only show Facebook events I've responded to." Then on Facebook you can decline American Spring and you won't see it anymore.

To turn off birthday reminders, to to your Hotmail Calendar and click on "Birthday Calendar" on the left pane. There should be a "reminder" setting there. However, this applies to "newly created events", so perhaps refreshing the calendar will refresh the reminders as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon