Odd thing T-Mo rep told me while looking at Lumia 710 today

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I got taxed because I purchased a $50 refill through T-Mo's website. We activated my wife's phone and started the porting process this morning. At that time her account had $0 on it and thus she was unable to use the Lumia on T-Mo. So I hopped online and logged into her T-Mo account and bought the $50 refill for Monthly 4G.

I regret I didn't read fully about how Calling Mart works. If I had done that I would have just gone through CM and not paid any taxes and not lost my temper. Speaking of CM, please PM me your email address so I can put you down as my referral. I understand you'll get some credit that way. Thanks for reminding me of Calling Mart, it's a really good deal.

Oh wow, I didn't think about that. Thank you, PM sent.

Their most recent coupon has already expired, but I think someone asked on their Facebook page when will the next coupon code come out and they replied probably in mid-February.

Also another tip, because of the first time verification, be sure to order at least a few days in advance of your service expiration date so in case anything goes wrong you won't be without service.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow, I didn't think about that. Thank you, PM sent.

Their most recent coupon has already expired, but I think someone asked on their Facebook page when will the next coupon code come out and they replied probably in mid-February.

Also another tip, because of the first time verification, be sure to order at least a few days in advance of your service expiration date so in case anything goes wrong you won't be without service.

Thanks, I will keep the coupon and verification stuff in mind when placing my order soon. I did see a 3% coupon over at RetailMeNot that works on the T-Mo Monthly 4G Refill.

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile, the only carrier where not being able to roam domestically is a showstopper. That should be enough of a hint for any consumer.

Well judging by their churn rate and the amount of customers they're losing, it is.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz