The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    A friend of mine just ordered an LG Optimus 7 (E900) ...

She wanted to buy an Android phone but I showed her that Optimus 7 had better hardware and price of every Android device (no lie).

She got it for 189 Eur, and now she is super happy about it.

I will post her 'feedback' soon ;)
    Last edited by dragonide; 01-30-2012 at 05:11 AM.
    alpinestars1z and cedarlog like this.
    01-29-2012 05:03 PM
    Awesome! I'm working on a friend of mine on TELUS in Canada... Selling him up on the upcoming Lumia 800.
    01-29-2012 05:10 PM
    A friend of mine just ordered an LG Optimus 7 (E900) ...

She wanted to buy an Android phone but I showed him that Optimus 7 had better hardware and price of every Android device (no lie).

She got it for 189 Eur, and now she is super happy about it.

I will post her 'feedback' soon ;)
    So it's both a "she" and a "him"? That's odd. :P

I wouldn't agree with it being a better piece of hardware than every Android device, but it's nice to have the WP OS at least.
    01-29-2012 07:16 PM
    So it's both a "she" and a "him"? That's odd. :P

I wouldn't agree with it being a better piece of hardware than every Android device, but it's nice to have the WP OS at least.
    Sorry, I fixed it ;)

Btw pheraps you misunderstood me : I MEANT better price/hardware ratio ... not better hardware

I could not find a better Android phone for 189 Eur ... do you understand now ? :)

LG Optimus 7 = 3.7'' screen + 16 gigabyte + 512 mbyte ram + 1Ghz proc + 5 Megapixel
    01-30-2012 05:38 AM
    No only that, but what will probably be a better overall experience than an android phone she would get at the same price. Lower end android phones are piles of S.
    01-30-2012 09:31 AM
    No only that, but what will probably be a better overall experience than an android phone she would get at the same price. Lower end android phones are piles of S.
    That's for sure, but I wanted to be as much objective and open minded as possible.

I even gave her the links to a couple of Android products, the best ones I could find in the 190-200 Eur price range, but she chose the Optimus 7 for the reason I already said.
    01-30-2012 10:17 AM
    Sweet. And hopefully she'll enjoy it so much that she can convince some other people to give WP a try.
    01-30-2012 04:31 PM
    Sorry, I fixed it ;)

Btw pheraps you misunderstood me : I MEANT better price/hardware ratio ... not better hardware

I could not find a better Android phone for 189 Eur ... do you understand now ? :)

LG Optimus 7 = 3.7'' screen + 16 gigabyte + 512 mbyte ram + 1Ghz proc + 5 Megapixel
    I see, I see. :P And yeah, it's definitely going to run much better than any Android phone in that price range.
    01-30-2012 09:49 PM
    Congrats to your friend. Have you invited her to WPCentral yet? :P
    01-31-2012 12:17 AM
    Congrats to your friend. Have you invited her to WPCentral yet? :P
    I will try when the stars will be right :P

For the moment I am unlocking her device and setting up Windows Phone Device Manager
    01-31-2012 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD