I'm back!

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
A few months ago I went back to Verizon from AT&T and had to give up my Samsung Focus. I bought a Galaxy Nexus. It's a powerful phone, but battery life is lacking and Ice Cream Sandwich needs work if you compare it to WP7.

Today I bought a Trophy from someone on Craigslist. I actually like how tiny this phone is. It's good to be back on WP7 too. I love the battery life, stability and the overall look of the OS.

I'd recommend others compare the other OSes to see what else is out there. I bet you'll come back too :).

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
But GaMMa, we can't come back if we never left in the first place! ;) :D

Have a welcome back Jelly Baby. :p

Last edited:

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea! Verizon needs a flagship WP7 LTE phone. And more floor space! They pulled the Trophy from the front stores.

steve70

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back! As I tell everyone, only you can decide what's best for you. Glad your happy.

Sent from my TiTaN WP7 using Board Express

dragonide

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
A few months ago I went back to Verizon from AT&T and had to give up my Samsung Focus. I bought a Galaxy Nexus. It's a powerful phone, but battery life is lacking and Ice Cream Sandwich needs work if you compare it to WP7.

Today I bought a Trophy from someone on Craigslist. I actually like how tiny this phone is. It's good to be back on WP7 too. I love the battery life, stability and the overall look of the OS.

I'd recommend others compare the other OSes to see what else is out there. I bet you'll come back too :).

Welcome back ;)

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

i did the exact same thing!!! except i went from veriZon, to tmobile, then to sprint, then back to verizon with an iphone, then decided i missed wp7, and sold my iphone on ebay and bought a brand new trophy for 199.00 couldnt be happier, and i agree that i also now love the smaller screen size, 3.7 - 4.0 is perfect!!! not too mention i used to think the trophy was a subpar phone, but its not at all... i love it! wish the camera was better but i can cope with that, i mean heck thats why i have a digital camera anyway... welcome back gamma! i just came back last week , almost the same time

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
i did the exact same thing!!! except i went from veriZon, to tmobile, then to sprint, then back to verizon with an iphone, then decided i missed wp7, and sold my iphone on ebay and bought a brand new trophy for 199.00 couldnt be happier, and i agree that i also now love the smaller screen size, 3.7 - 4.0 is perfect!!! not too mention i used to think the trophy was a subpar phone, but its not at all... i love it! wish the camera was better but i can cope with that, i mean heck thats why i have a digital camera anyway... welcome back gamma! i just came back last week , almost the same time

Wow! How'd you manage to get a new Trophy for $200? I think I'm going to start saying this about the Trophy... it's the BEST WP7 on Verizon. I can't say it enough... I love the size. Half my family has an iPhone and while it looks nice, it doesn't have the same personality of WP7. I'd miss Zune, SkyDrive and my little Xbox Live avatar.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back bud! But like TWB stated, you never left... you just took a wrong turn (probably Google Nav acting up :p).

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Wanna sell that Galaxy Nexus?
Wow! How'd you manage to get a new Trophy for $200? I think I'm going to start saying this about the Trophy... it's the BEST WP7 on Verizon. I can't say it enough... I love the size. Half my family has an iPhone and while it looks nice, it doesn't have the same personality of WP7. I'd miss Zune, SkyDrive and my little Xbox Live avatar.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Back, I feel bad for Verizon users because of the lack of modern WP7 but maybe Nokia might change that and every carrier will have an up to date Windows Phone :D. I myself also can't imagine using other OS even though I don't like the current phones :)

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

check out a link i posted in the thread called "trophy" it is in the general discussion forum...

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Haha I kind of do, but I doubt I'd be able to get what I want for it.

dr-evil-one-million-dollars.jpg

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I am considering a GNexus on Sprint when it gets released. Care to share your experience with it and ICS? Any and all details about what you liked and din't like would be great. Seems like going from an LTE phone with a 4.5" screen to a 3G phone with 3.7" screen is like going from a Lamborghini to a Prius.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos