Trophy

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
no but i just bought mine on ebay brand new for 199, without a contract obviously... so thats a pretty good deal knowing you are getting a new one... i can send a link if you want

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Check Craigslist in your area. I posted a wanted ad last week and someone sold me their Trophy for $125 with a car charger and screen protectors. The screen has a few light scratches, but I love it. Good luck and happy hunting!

bush715

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Check Craigslist in your area. I posted a wanted ad last week and someone sold me their Trophy for $125 with a car charger and screen protectors. The screen has a few light scratches, but I love it. Good luck and happy hunting!

I have not a single one in 100+ mile radius

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

bush715

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's a good find. I'm almost tempted to buy a second Trophy as a spare... maybe gift it to a friend.

@bush715 are you going to buy one of these? I had a heck of a time finding one nearby too. Either it wasn't a popular phone or nobody wants to give them up.

I am wanting to trade my bionic for it but have no luck so far

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I am wanting to trade my bionic for it but have no luck so far

Do you live in Florida by any chance? Reason I ask is because I remember seeing a Bionic for sale looking to trade for a Trophy. Small world if that's the case! You could try selling the Bionic and buying the Trophy. I've never had much luck with trades on Craigslist.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
it would sell for sure on ebay, but then your subject to ebay feres, a small price to pay considering it will bring top dollar if posted correctly. i just sold an iphone 4 16gb on verizon for 320!!! then i bought this trophy for 199, it btw, was indeed brand new and shipped very quickly!!! i would recommend that seller to anyone

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
To be honest i have never used ebay so any advice on how to set up an auction to get top dollar

it helps if you have good feedback, maybe see if someone you know who has an active ebay acct could sell it for you... but i always put in the title, make , model, condition, and clean esn... also make sure to take good, clear photos to show its condition. dont offer buy it now, youre limiting yourself. dont charge outrageous shipping, be fair with it. dont use a reserve unless you have too, that detours buyers. list everything it comes with, right down to the battery cover, it makes it sound like it comes with more. give an explination of why you are selling it, and include date it was purchased.... also notate warranty dates if it still has one. thats hould do it... hope that helps

"HTC TROPHY WINDOWS PHONE, EXCELLENT CONDITION, CLEAN ESN! MUST SEE!" (type in caps)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett