Okay, Love this OS. I even talked my wife into jumping the BB ship and joining but the calendar is driving her nuts. I may be missing something and have not been able to figure out if this is possible but can you schedule reoccurring appointments with an end date?

Can I schedule a 1 hour meeting on Tuesday afternoon for the next 6 weeks with out entering in each individual day or making it go on forever?

If not any idea how this would be possible?

Thanks
    01-30-2012 03:00 PM
    I don't think so if your using Outlook web access or client you should be able to do it there. I do see an occurance option but I dont think it will meet your needs.

To tell you the truth the Calendar functionality isn't the greatest but for simple things it gets it done.
    01-30-2012 03:20 PM
    Okay, Love this OS. I even talked my wife into jumping the BB ship and joining but the calendar is driving her nuts. I may be missing something and have not been able to figure out if this is possible but can you schedule reoccurring appointments with an end date?

Can I schedule a 1 hour meeting on Tuesday afternoon for the next 6 weeks with out entering in each individual day or making it go on forever?

If not any idea how this would be possible?

Thanks
    Unfortunately, on the phone it's not that granular. The closest would be to set something like that to "repeat every [day named]". Otherwise I suggest editing it on the web and just syncing it
    01-30-2012 05:02 PM
    I think that the only way you could do that would be on the desktop/lapyop live calendar which would sync to the phone (if you can do it there) wwhich I think you can.
    01-30-2012 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD