Rogers lumia 710

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Found out it went on sale on the first in rogers wireless stores and outside dealers will get it on the 6th, just grabbed mine for 255.00 off contract, I sales rep stated he only sold one and that was to himself outside of me and there is no plans at this time for marketing outside of there entire cheap smart phone lineup (which includes about 10 android devices).

FYI I do work for rogers corporation but thought people would like to know

trickym81

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I was in a Rogers store yesterday and they had the Lumia 710 among the other smartphones (except for the iPhone) in a glass case. They were all dummy devices (again, except for the iPhone.) There was no mention of anything about it. It was just in there with the other phones.
It certainly looks like they're putting zero marketing behind this phone, which is sad but not unexpected.

EDIT: It's very difficult to even find the Lumia 710 on the Rogers website. And they refer to the operating system as "Windows Mobile" so I doubt they care about WP7 at all.

That said, I ordered my phone online two days ago and I just received an email that the order "is still being processed," whatever that means.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
means it didn't ship yet until then it is just processing but yea rogers is diffently a android company most of our aids are pushing android and we even have ads saying we have more android devices then any other carrier in canada so its hard for them to push the nokia phone.

Also on the website I asked for that to be changed and I never got a responce back that was like 6 months ago

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo