Visit site
smaller%20future%20windows%20phone-420-90.jpg

Interesting. :cool:

Radical new Windows Phone designs uncovered | News | TechRadar

Just sharing for your delight and thoughts.:p

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I should get the watch, Tablet, Phone & MP3 player and with their powers combined I shall become WindowsMan!!

WindowsMan! An all around playboy!!!
WindowsMan! He saves from the Droids!

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
So, smartwatch (universally awful devices), low resolution cheapo touchscreen, low-res touchscreen with keyboard (Paml Pixi back from the grave!), Current WP phone, higher-res WP phone, tablet (in direct competition with Windows 8 tablets, or is this meant to be a Windows 8 tablet?).

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure that is supposed to say tomorrow. Maybe it is a translation problem and it was supposed to say Timeline.

Because that looks more like the evolution of phone designs going to tablet to me, then what else will be coming.

Stryfeno1

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure that is supposed to say tomorrow. Maybe it is a translation problem and it was supposed to say Timeline.

Because that looks more like the evolution of phone designs going to tablet to me, then what else will be coming.

That is what I was thinking...I think it look likes a timeline.

I love WP but MS better put out tablets fast. The market is starting to get a saturation of Droid/Ipad.

I was reading an article which sums it up right. WP doesn't have anything special to catch the average joe/jane eye to purchase one.

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have a Nokia ultrabook design similar to their 3G laptop they built a few years back. I am for sure getting the tablet and maybe a blackberry styled phone or a new Lumia not sure.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
So, smartwatch (universally awful devices), low resolution cheapo touchscreen, low-res touchscreen with keyboard (Paml Pixi back from the grave!), Current WP phone, higher-res WP phone, tablet (in direct competition with Windows 8 tablets, or is this meant to be a Windows 8 tablet?).

What's wrong with the watch? Okay, you're right, smartwatches aren't that great. All I want really, is a normal sexy looking watch that can vibrate when I have a notification, and tell me if I have a missed call, text, or e-mail. That's it, nothing more. I don't want to be able to read my e-mail on my watch, or make phone calls from my watch.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
What's wrong with the watch? Okay, you're right, smartwatches aren't that great. All I want really, is a normal sexy looking watch that can vibrate when I have a notification, and tell me if I have a missed call, text, or e-mail. That's it, nothing more. I don't want to be able to read my e-mail on my watch, or make phone calls from my watch.

Voice to text with your watch, brah!

YOU JUST BECAME JAMES BOND

230_james_bondlarge_image-1.jpg

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Okay, maybe I missed some of cell phone history or something, but this doesn't look like a timeline to me... Or did I just miss when we went from tiny touch screens to large touch screens to screen keyboard combo and back to all touch screen... I seem to remember candy bar with buttons and flip phones as part of the past cell phones too... I think this is a look at what is to come. We already know that Apollo is bringing 4 new screen resolutions and there will be windows 8 tabs. When I look at that picture I see 5 phones (4 new plus the current resolution) and a tablet.

JustinMSalvato

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Nokia Windows Phone with portrait-slider keyboard

Just do it Nokia! Gimme a 4.3 inch screen while you're at it ;)

http://boxing4free.com/misc/NokiaPortraitSlider.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs