tools
    Free with a 10 month contract.
    5tephen likes this.
    02-07-2012 06:22 PM
    Free with a 10 month contract.
    Sign me up!
    Winterfang likes this.
    02-07-2012 06:30 PM
    Haha. My inspirion would be as good as that phone. Can't wait anyway and I wouldn't trust any carrier to release a phone on time according to your estimates. My HD7 is a great phone and the HD7S will be just a little better. Plus I use up the 16gb of storage so the focus flash wouldn't be good enough. I don't want to downgrade my screen size either. The gaming rocks on this screen.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
    02-07-2012 07:43 PM
    Haha, spreading the love, eh? :P
    You betcha!
    alpinestars1z likes this.
    02-08-2012 10:01 AM
    For you, I was also going to suggest the Focus Flash, a near free second Gen WP with a better screen, better gaming and processor abilities, and the same size screen as the Radar. You would have less memory, but again that does not sound like a problem for you. I liked the HD7S a ton when it was out, but I guarantee that the better processor in the 2nd Gen devices will handle the upgrades on Apollo much smoother than the 1st Gen devices will. It will be worth the money for a 2 year commitment.

As for your wife, I am sure she might do better with all the selections from.Android out there. I truly think you should kick around Android Central to see. The Captivate was a very, very good phone for it's day, but inexpensive Androids are easier to come by, and again you sound like a couple that sticks with their phones for the full term. It would be a shame to settle for less.
    02-09-2012 10:39 AM
    I've been able to spend some time with my recently acquired HD7 and my wife's new Lumia 710. The Lumia is by far a snappier, speedier device. It just works faster. I'd prefer it, but then the screen is a little too small for my tastes.
    02-09-2012 05:10 PM
    For you, I was also going to suggest the Focus Flash, a near free second Gen WP with a better screen, better gaming and processor abilities, and the same size screen as the Radar. You would have less memory, but again that does not sound like a problem for you. I liked the HD7S a ton when it was out, but I guarantee that the better processor in the 2nd Gen devices will handle the upgrades on Apollo much smoother than the 1st Gen devices will. It will be worth the money for a 2 year commitment.

As for your wife, I am sure she might do better with all the selections from.Android out there. I truly think you should kick around Android Central to see. The Captivate was a very, very good phone for it's day, but inexpensive Androids are easier to come by, and again you sound like a couple that sticks with their phones for the full term. It would be a shame to settle for less.
    I got my HD7S last night and it is sooooo much prettier than the HD7. Screen quality is amazing and runs great for what I use it for. Cost me $.01. Got my wife the Captivate before you even suggested it, upgraded it to Gingerbread and so far she likes it better than the old HD7. Once again it cost 1 penny. Total to get everything 2 cents and free shipping. Cant complain about that.

Comparison on signal. On Tmobile I lived in the 2G area (yes 2G) and traveled 50 miles having a 12 mile dead zone on the way and getting into a 3G ares where I work. Low signal almost everywhere. On att, 3G everywhere, home, work, no dead zone. I am more than satisified with that. Woot.
    Winterfang likes this.
    02-10-2012 09:25 AM
    I'm very glad you are happy. I'm still torned between the AT&T or T-mobile ordeal, on T-mobile I'll be saving 20 bucks compared to AT&T.

Both plans however, are more expensive that what I'm currently paying.
    blackhawk7188 likes this.
    02-10-2012 09:37 AM
    Actually after syncing with Zune last night I have only 4GB on mem remaining, and I didnt sync my podcasts and vids yet. lol
    02-10-2012 10:07 AM
    I have no idea what you just said. Did you meant 60 Euros?
    02-16-2012 09:50 PM
    I have no idea what you just said. Did you meant 60 Euros?
    I think it's link spam. That person's posts are totally nonsensical.
    02-17-2012 12:10 AM
    He who?
    02-17-2012 12:57 AM
    He who?
    Hehe, thanks for cleaning up that mess.
    02-17-2012 09:26 AM
    If games are your thing and you travel the Nokia 900 would've been a better pick. Exclusive EA games and Nokia drive a top notch free GPS. Secondly you just bought 1st Gen technology when in a few more months 3rd Gen technology will be hitting the streets. if your happy I guess that's all that matters. I know you want be to happy with your ATT bill if your coming from Tmo. I guess if Tmo had lousy service in your area you didn't have a choice. I'm lucky. I have great 3g and 4g from Tmo throughout my whole area at a fraction of the cost.
    02-17-2012 10:15 AM
    We dont really have full Gen 2 tech out there. Only a faster processor on the Titan the Focus models at twice the price, with the Focus flash you get less memory. Ok the EA games that have to offical release date other than rumors nor a device that isnt out yet. Not much of a gain there. I dont go off rumors on when devices will be released until you see them out. That goes will all electronic devices and software. Until the date of release it is a pipe dream to expect anything in the near future. I spent a penny and have fun with my device. I was tempted to take my wifes Captivate because it is a little better but I am happy with what I have.
    02-17-2012 10:38 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD