Bought games, payment not charged yet.

radu191289

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi!
I bought some games for my optimus7, The games have been downloaded, I played them and they are full not trial. The problem is the money are still on my credit card.
Here's the long story:
-I bought 1? bouncy mouse, I think the money have been taken succesefuly.
-I bought 3? doodle jump, the money have not been taken.
-I tried to buy a 5? game but could not becouse 5? + the 3? pament from before was more than I had on my card (~7?).
-I bought, instead, 3? fruit ninja but still did not withdraw my money from the card so now I'm in debt for 2 games.
If I want to buy now another game worth 5? I need to have on my card the 5? along the other 6? debt, if not I will receive an error telling me to try again later.
As I said the games are installed and ready to play.
How to fix this problem? An incorect adress field could be the problem?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Hi radu191289, it can vary the time it takes for the payment to come off your credit / debit card.

Some purchases I've made come off intantly, others have taken up to 4 days to come out of my account.

I have no idea why the time varies like that. Don't think there's anything you can do to change things.

Welcome along to WPCentral. :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
:D:D:D WELCOME TO WPCENTRAL :D:D:D

yeah it takes a phew dayz for MS to actually charge you once you buy the app/game...

so make sure you have the cash on your CC for a week or so , cause at some point you will get a E-mail from MS saying ..

* we where unable to charge your CC for the following app*

im not gona say any more cause its a $$ payment problem that MS sorta overlooked and well... yeah.... thats all im gona say. i dont wana get kicked by Dave... ROLF!

EDIT: dam Weebear your fast today!

radu191289

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your very fast answers, I was tensed becouse it tooked mo almost 4 months until I found a method to buy from marketplace in a non-accepted country... I hope will be fine.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes depends on the amount too. I purchased a few apps when I first got the phone but wasn't charged quickly so I called support about it and was told that depending on the amount they sometimes hold it until you reach a certain total/timeframe until you are charged. Once mine was over $8.00 USD it came out the same day.

radu191289

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Things are bad for the moment, I received an email telling me to update billing options, someone from italy helped me this evening to update to a real adress, hope will work now, other problem is that each day in the last 4 days i was charged 1ron (aproximatively 0,3euros) and I think I got under the sum I need to pay. I don't know if this is from microsoft or the bank, never happened before.

mdscj4

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes depends on the amount too. I purchased a few apps when I first got the phone but wasn't charged quickly so I called support about it and was told that depending on the amount they sometimes hold it until you reach a certain total/timeframe until you are charged. Once mine was over $8.00 USD it came out the same day.

What's the Refund time/policy with WP7?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6