Hi!
    I bought some games for my optimus7, The games have been downloaded, I played them and they are full not trial. The problem is the money are still on my credit card.
    Here's the long story:
    -I bought 1 bouncy mouse, I think the money have been taken succesefuly.
    -I bought 3 doodle jump, the money have not been taken.
    -I tried to buy a 5 game but could not becouse 5 + the 3 pament from before was more than I had on my card (~7).
    -I bought, instead, 3 fruit ninja but still did not withdraw my money from the card so now I'm in debt for 2 games.
    If I want to buy now another game worth 5 I need to have on my card the 5 along the other 6 debt, if not I will receive an error telling me to try again later.
    As I said the games are installed and ready to play.
    How to fix this problem? An incorect adress field could be the problem?
    02-07-2012 01:17 PM

Hi radu191289, it can vary the time it takes for the payment to come off your credit / debit card.

Some purchases I've made come off intantly, others have taken up to 4 days to come out of my account.

I have no idea why the time varies like that. Don't think there's anything you can do to change things.

Welcome along to WPCentral. :)
    02-07-2012 01:20 PM
    :D:D:D WELCOME TO WPCENTRAL :D:D:D

yeah it takes a phew dayz for MS to actually charge you once you buy the app/game...

so make sure you have the cash on your CC for a week or so , cause at some point you will get a E-mail from MS saying ..

* we where unable to charge your CC for the following app*

im not gona say any more cause its a $$ payment problem that MS sorta overlooked and well... yeah.... thats all im gona say. i dont wana get kicked by Dave... ROLF!

EDIT: dam Weebear your fast today!
    02-07-2012 01:22 PM
    Thanks for your very fast answers, I was tensed becouse it tooked mo almost 4 months until I found a method to buy from marketplace in a non-accepted country... I hope will be fine.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-07-2012 01:28 PM
    You're welcome radu191289, I hope everything works out OK for you with your Marketplace payments. :)
    02-07-2012 01:32 PM
    Sometimes depends on the amount too. I purchased a few apps when I first got the phone but wasn't charged quickly so I called support about it and was told that depending on the amount they sometimes hold it until you reach a certain total/timeframe until you are charged. Once mine was over $8.00 USD it came out the same day.
    02-07-2012 01:33 PM
    Things are bad for the moment, I received an email telling me to update billing options, someone from italy helped me this evening to update to a real adress, hope will work now, other problem is that each day in the last 4 days i was charged 1ron (aproximatively 0,3euros) and I think I got under the sum I need to pay. I don't know if this is from microsoft or the bank, never happened before.
    02-09-2012 11:33 AM
    exchange rate maybe?
    02-09-2012 11:37 AM
    Or maybe "test withdrawal" to check if bank account works ok?
    02-09-2012 12:07 PM
    Sometimes depends on the amount too. I purchased a few apps when I first got the phone but wasn't charged quickly so I called support about it and was told that depending on the amount they sometimes hold it until you reach a certain total/timeframe until you are charged. Once mine was over $8.00 USD it came out the same day.
    What's the Refund time/policy with WP7?
    02-09-2012 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD