Via the Xbox 360 Zune Marketplace I bought four movies: Captain America, Thor, Rango and Super 8. I watched Captain America and Thor. Later I downloaded Thor to my laptop via Zune. Then I synced my WP7 with my Zune video library and had Thor copied to the device.

Sadly the video quality is afwul on my HTC Titan. I checked the native file on my laptop, called 'Thor - apparaat' (English: Thor - device) and it has a resolution of 320x136. The Titan has a resolution of 480x800. I also found a file called 'Thor - SD', this has a resolution of 640x272. Still less than my device...

Is there any way to watch the movie in a quality fit for my device?
    02-07-2012 02:41 PM
    All my transferred movies look great on my DVP screen. I presume you bought the HD versions from Zune? Maybe its the screen size, but cant think why the quality would be so obviously bad. Even the Transformers movies I had from my HD2 look great on my phone.
    02-07-2012 03:13 PM
    I bought the SD version, as the movies I wanted didn't have an HD version with Dutch subtitles. I downloaded these movies more as an experiment of the service, so don't blame me for not getting the HD version. :p

Any other ideas? The quality is that bad that even the subtitles look crappy and there's obvious blur and pixeling in the image.
    02-07-2012 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD