Hi,

I'm using the Windows Live! E-mail client on my Nokia 710. When I compose a new message, in the To: field, it automatically suggests contacts when I type in something. How do I get rid of some of the contacts that it tries to suggest. Those contacts are old and invalid. I also tried the settings in Settings->People->"filter my contact list" but it doesn't work.

Thanks.
    02-07-2012 10:54 PM
    Those are contacts in your Live address book. Delete them in Windows Live and they will disappear from your phone.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    02-07-2012 11:05 PM
    I really hope MS cleans this up soon. I have duplicate entries in there, presumably from contacts that are linked from 2 different sources and list the same email address. It's very annoying to scroll through a list of 10 email addresses when there are actually only 3 unique ones in the list. The other annoying thing is that you can't type someone's nickname and have it suggest their email addresses- then what's the point of the nickname field??
    02-08-2012 07:47 AM
    You can join addresses from two (or more) different sources to eliminate the duplicity.

02-08-2012 08:54 AM
    You can join addresses from two (or more) different sources to eliminate the duplicity.

How?
    02-08-2012 04:21 PM
    Thanks for the replies...but doesn't work. I checked my Windows Live account to see if the people I want to remove are in my address book, they are not. I checked the Outlook address book as well, they are not there. Oh well.... Thanks.
    02-09-2012 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD