WP users in Canada

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Since there seems to be little advert for the 710 and 800 and the infinite amount of ignorant sales rep, anyone interested in setting up a date and go stand infront of a couple Rogers/Telus store like a mob and show off how the os works to the sale rep/customers? :p

(something ms should do...)

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Smoked by Windows Phone!

I'd love to hear from some Telus and Rogers reps to find out if they're getting any PK at all on the new phones.

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Since there seems to be little advert for the 710 and 800 and the infinite amount of ignorant sales rep, anyone interested in setting up a date and go stand infront of a couple Rogers/Telus store like a mob and show off how the os works to the sale rep/customers? :p

(something ms should do...)

Really I havent gotten one ignorant rep yet 1/1 the rep was all about Windows Phone thinks Nokia 710 is amazing. Ill try the other mall. If your in BC give me a shout

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Really I havent gotten one ignorant rep yet 1/1 the rep was all about Windows Phone thinks Nokia 710 is amazing. Ill try the other mall. If your in BC give me a shout

all the reps i work with ( 100+ ) ether hate WP or AND know NOTHING about it... just yesterday one of my reps said to me * it doesn't even have copy -past *,.. i instantly face palmed.

mind you bell doesn't sale any more WP but still..

we could go in front of a bell and make clients go to rogers and telus , maybe then bell would wake up./

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
@based_graham
lol i guess luck plays a big role here, ya im BC as well :)

@S1fcr3ation
hehe, ya my contract ends nov this year with Bell, i was thinking about calling them up and go "yo, if u don't get any more windows phone im going to leave u and im taking my gf with me" :p

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Maybe Bell carriers are all down on it im sure Rogers and Telus carriers know whats up. Im gonna peep my local Rogers store and see.

In regards to Bell though it was funny I e-mailed my corporate rep and told him that I plan on using Windows Phones company wide and hes like "your the first person to ever ask me that question" (not suprissed) he told me "what makes you want a Windows Phone over iPhone and Android" I listed all the reasons and it defiently changed his mind on the platform.

trickym81

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought my phone from Rogers online simply because I didn't want to struggle with a rep possibly telling me to buy an Android phone instead.
I have yet to see any sort of promotion for WP7 in Canada from anyone. It's really sad.

JedH

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I find most of the reps in Canada where I am aren't really bashing WP7 they just aren't really knowledgable about it. I haven't found them steering me clear of them but they aren't doing WP7 any favours.

Oh and by the way, the 710 will apparently be coming with an Android version shortly.

...according to Rogers peeps...

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
If my plan wasn't so amazing I'd ditch Bell the second the 800 comes out... And tell them EXACTLY why I was leaving. At $15/month more for the closest TELUS plan, I could buy one outright and use it on Bell without feeling guilty spending so much. Or the 900 from Rogers, for that matter...

trickym81

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I finally saw a Rogers Lumia 710 ad today. It was in the free Metro (Toronto) newspaper that they give out on the subway. It was a full page add that was only about the Lumia 710 and WP7, so that was nice to see.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I finally saw a Rogers Lumia 710 ad today. It was in the free Metro (Toronto) newspaper that they give out on the subway. It was a full page add that was only about the Lumia 710 and WP7, so that was nice to see.

interesting... if its in Toronto metro we must have it too, let me go pick one up and see how it is

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss