Photo Uploading Alternative?

Musicjunkie0210

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I've finally convinced my wife to toss that sorry Android phone of hers away and get an HTC Radar on Saturday. The only issue is that her computer is half dead and since she already used iTunes for her iPod,she does not want to have to also get and rely on Zune. All she'd need it for is uploading her photos; music isn't going to be used on the phone. Is there a smaller piece of software that would let her do this? Some type of file explorer perhaps? The drop and drag system that androids use is the only thing she hates leaving

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Auto-uploading pictures to SkyDrive works but I believe it's a lesser quality version of the picture. Not sure if one can set it to auto-upload the original image but if that is possible, problem solved.

Otherwise you'll have to install Zune on the PC. Or, get a Mac and use the Windows Phone Connector but that's a costly solution unless you were buying a Mac anyway.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Two options. Get Share Folder in Marketplace. Setup a share folder on your PC and this app will move photos via WiFi. No desktop client required. or, get a free Dropbox account and one of many Dropbox apps for her phone (I use Pocket Files and Box File). Both options let you copy photos to your PC, but no video. And no compression.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium