SPRINT Changing T&C again (Feb 2012) - Get out of Contract ETF free - Slickdeals.net this is my free ticket to AT&T! I am so disappointed in the way Sprint is going and their disinterest in WP7. I called them and they said that this is true and when my next billing cycle comes around I can cancel my 2 lines without paying ETF's. It only effects family plans and corporate plans. I know I am glad to be able to get out early.. Anybody else going to give it a try?
    02-10-2012 09:27 AM
    If only my carrier did that =(.
    02-10-2012 09:31 AM
    I'm not under contract, but if you read the fine print you might be able to get rid of secondary lines but they may charge ETF for the primary.

If a change we make to the Agreement is material and has a material adverse effect on Services under your Term Commitment, you may terminate each line of Service materially affected
    It says you can terminate each line of service affected. This change doesn't effect the primaries, only the add-a-line lines. You might be able to get out completely but don't be surprised if they say "sorry, you can only disconnect secondary lines" especially if you're on a single plan.
    02-10-2012 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD