Any fellow Artist here? What apps do you use?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Not musicians but visual artists.

I really like FFFFound but I want more. Doesn't seem to be anything cool, I kind of want some apps that let me see what my favorite artists are up to ( Like RSS feed, I'll be very glad if someone teach my how to use that ) and one that has keeps me up to date with the local art comunity and galleries.

Edit: OH No, please move to the Apps subforum.

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Pretty easy with Windows Phone. Just sign up for a twitter account at twitter.com and then click +Follow on any artists that you want to follow. All their posts will show up in the People Hub. It will also show updates from people that mention the people you follow. You can add people that show up in the People's Hub but I don't think there's a way to search for people from the People's Hub. However, you can always use the mobile browser, your regular computer, or the twitter app.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Sonic. Anyway to find local art galeries and events? Local Scout is useless in my country, it only shows McDonalds and Hard Rock cafe no matter where I am.

jb3d

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
any actual drawing or painting apps worth looking at? anything along the lines of brushes, layers, and sketchbook pro on iOS? those are quality painting apps on iOS, but haven't run across anything for windows phone 8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077