+1 for Wiztiles and WP7!!

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello Fellow WP7'ers,

I showed one of my coworkers my phone yesterday. We were just chit-chatting about games and gadgets. How Skyrim is over-rated. And I showed him my Nokia 710. I installed Wiztiles and is using one of the Halo themes. He was amazed!! He kept saying: Wait! Is that Android? Is that something running on top of Android?

I was amused!!! I also showed him that WizTiles has the Hello Kitty theme, so his GF can use that...hehehehe.

Just wanted to share my experience!! :D

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Virtually no one knows about WP7, so I am not surprised he thought it was something running on top of Android. *sigh* Good work though, does he now understand it's nothing at all to do with Android?

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Skyrim is totally overrated. At least in the story department.

You get practically no choice in what happens in the world, and no matter what you do, people continue doing whatever they were "programmed" to do. If you kill everyone you meet in one town, everyone treats you hunky dory in another.

That being said, graphically it's great. And the soundtrack, too.

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Virtually no one knows about WP7, so I am not surprised he thought it was something running on top of Android. *sigh* Good work though, does he now understand it's nothing at all to do with Android?

Yeah...well, it's going to take a while for people to also get to know WP. To be honest, can't really blame them though. Android and iPhone is dominating the market. It's going to be hard for Microsoft to come back from waayyyyy behind. But we'll see. It's good to be a company that has boat loads of $$$. You can buy your way into any market of your chosing.

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The release of windows 8 should expose people to the user experience and that should in turn make people at least consider WP7 as viable option for a mobile OS.

Sent from my kick-*** TITAN using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)