Uploading photos to SKydrive

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to upload to a specific folder? Else, can you email to specific folders like you can with Google+?

ianmx

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what you mean by "upload an album"...

Using the SkyDrive app you can upload photos to any of your existing folders on SkyDrive, or create a new folder and upload them there.

Is that what you meant? Or am I missing the point of the question?

Thanks.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
if you want to email to your skydrive folder rather than just allowing WP to upload to the default folder:

first turn on email publishing in your Skydrive options (use the dropdown menu from your account name on the upper right, select 'Options', then select 'Email Publishing'

second, hit the checkbox 'turn on email publishing'. when you do, the page will show you a few more options - fill those out, then you'll get a list of your folders and their email addresses which you can use.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
if you want to email to your skydrive folder rather than just allowing WP to upload to the default folder:

first turn on email publishing in your Skydrive options (use the dropdown menu from your account name on the upper right, select 'Options', then select 'Email Publishing'

second, hit the checkbox 'turn on email publishing'. when you do, the page will show you a few more options - fill those out, then you'll get a list of your folders and their email addresses which you can use.
Thank you everyone. I had forgotten that I posted this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro