Reply all to SMS?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had this happen yet, just happened today. I got an SMS where I was part of a group. I wanted to do a Reply All. Couldn't seem to do it. Am I just being dense or can I really not do this? Thanks all.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had this happen yet, just happened today. I got an SMS where I was part of a group. I wanted to do a Reply All. Couldn't seem to do it. Am I just being dense or can I really not do this? Thanks all.

I don't understand texting on Windows Phone (or any smartphone, for that matter). I know you can reply to all via an MMS by changing the settings in the Messaging hub, but I don't think there is a setting for SMS.

gerrymad

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I received a group text and when I hit reply it went to all the people on the original message. I could not reply only to the sender. The reply automatically went to everybody.

Ohgeez10

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I received a group text and when I hit reply it went to all the people on the original message. I could not reply only to the sender. The reply automatically went to everybody.

This happened to me as well. My friend sent a group text and when I responded, it went back to the whole group so I've been getting messages all day saying " who is this" from people who don't know me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro