Reinstaller Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
When working on the Reinstaller review I was a little surprised how many app's I've purchased since Windows Phone hit the market back in 2010. For those not familiar, Reinstaller compiles a list of all the app's associated with your Windows Live ID and then helps walk you through the installation process.

I knew I had a healthy number of apps but still I couldn't help but say "good grief" when the final tally hit 678. Other numbers shake out with Rich Edmonds having 199 apps and Dan Rubino tops the charts with 1,078! Granted we go through apps at a faster pace due to the nature of our work but we started to think how many apps you guys and gals have. One thought led to another and a giveaway was born.

We'll give whomever has the largest list of apps a $50 gift certificate to the WPCentral Accessory Store. Just download Reinstaller, go through the steps to create your app list, take a screen shot or photograph of your Windows Phone showing the number of apps and post it here.

Let's keep it honest so don't go out this afternoon and download a few thousand free apps to your phone. We'll cut things off this Sunday, February 19, 2012 and put up a braggin' rights post on the 20th.

I'll be really curious if anyone tops Dan's number.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Dang, that's a lot of apps. I keep running lists of current/deleted apps in One Note, so I always know where I am at. About 350 right now, with 200 current. Not even close.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Rob41664

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I think I have a problem. I appear to be an app addict. I had no idea my number was so high.Less than half are installed on my focus S right now but I download a ton then delete them if I dont like them or get tired of them. I have had WP since the first day the Focus came out here on ATT.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
My total app count: 1182

So here's my current AppCount (see attached image).. This is of course the overall count of apps that I downloaded and installed ever since I started using WP7. I have currently around 250 apps and games installed on my HD7.

chaitanya91845

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
OMG..I didnt know I downloaded so much!!
2995apps.jpg

paschott

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
376 - not even close enough to take the screenshot and submit. What I'd really like is a way to totally disassociate apps from my previously downloaded list. Some of those apps should never show up again because they were not of use to me (then or now). Same for "Trial" apps that I'd bought and then replaced later with a Full version.

Expat64

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

I must admit, a little higher than I expected.

It would be nice to be able to "forget" apps from the market place... That copy of "Big Boobs" will surely haunt me for the rest of time.. LOL

mattyu007

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Before reading the thread: Oooh, posting here would be a good idea. I download a lot of apps!

After seeing some of the posts: HERPDERPHERPDERP.

slavovpe

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Problem found

I believe there is a bug in 'Reinstaller'. After the app shows the final result, if the phone is locked and then unlocked, the counter starts to go up again. On my phone ?Reinstaller? now shows 8694 apps and I'm pretty sure it's not correct.

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I believe there is a bug in 'Reinstaller'. After the app shows the final result, if the phone is locked and then unlocked, the counter starts to go up again. On my phone ?Reinstaller? now shows 8694 apps and I'm pretty sure it's not correct.

Why dont you see if it will install that apps. I think there is what 10k apps in the marketplace? That would be funny, you own the market...lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss