zune is sweet and all...

Daakkon

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Having access to Zune straight trough my phone is awesome! Having a Zune pass is even better. Some of their selection astounds me judging by the music I listen to. Having underground bands on there such as Demilich, or Angelcorpse is astounding.but what really bothers me is why have only one or two of their albums? Why not put their entire discography? Not just for underground bands, but for bigger bands such as Napalm Death. Maybe im just being a baby about it, but am I the only person this bugs?

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately Zune doesn't have the rights to all the recorded music in the world, but I don't know of any music service that does. Nevertheless, it's a great option.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah it has to do with copy-rights

perfect example of this is NETFLIX:
half the movies i can watch here in CANADA , may or may not work in UK.
i remember trying to get a Movie going and it said sorry your country doesn't support this movie.

copy right change depending on countries witch bring in allot of issues. that's why its limited. and maybe if they dont get the copy-right in one country it might not be worth uit to get it for others.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
itunes doesnt have ac/dc for crying out loud, and recnetly just got metallica rights.. so as stated no one has all media rights

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Bing.com

Search: *artist name* discography t*rr**T ( i cant type the word or i get banned lol ;) )

hit search

.......thanks for flying Air Se1fcr3ation......

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Random question about zune, am I able to skip to certain parts of songs or do I have to always have to restart the song?

if you push and HOLD the NEXT or BACK button ( beside the pause) you can fast forward to the part you want.

works pretty well , but if its a 1hour techno track, it could suck, lol

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
sign up for zune account and you should be good to go! You will need a zun e pass if you want to get really into it Several months ago they changed things you could get 10 downloads for free for 9.99 a month!

lphin1983

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
sign up for zune account and you should be good to go! You will need a zun e pass if you want to get really into it Several months ago they changed things you could get 10 downloads for free for 9.99 a month!
jfa1 get the point

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

So you can download 10 songs, 9.99 a month? This is the part that I dont get, in Zune, whenever I look at my account it says "0 song credits remaining" when really I can like download 5 albums a month. So what's the 10 download thing for?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think they have stopped the 10 free songs downloads now travis_valkyrie.

We never ever had this available in the UK it was a US only thing.

You used to be able to download 10 songs free and keep them.

(They still worked when your Zune Pass expired)

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Correct. On the old (US) you could download whatever you want(unlimited), but could also pick 10 DRM free tracks per month. Was actually $14.99/m though, or $129/year. Current plan is $9.99/m for unlimited download, but no DRM free tracks. I am grandfathered into the original plan.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

locokip

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Grandfathered Zune

Fellow Zunies,

I have the $129 annual, 10 monthly download plan thru June 2012. Is there an way to keep that plan going or an I automatically going to be forced to chose the $9.99/mo plan after mine expires?

Thanks,

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Are all those albums on the same label? I've come across a few artists who have been around for a while and one label will lock their content down, but the other label offers everything they've got.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss