hey every one,

Seeing that the Thread WP7 and YOU: the NOT so Obvious has been getting allot of attention ( about 100views a week) i decided to clean it up a little by setting it all up in a BLOG ( witch should be in theory cleaner and easier to use for you guys lol )

you can check it out here: WIndows Phone And you, The NOT so Obvious. | se1lfcr3ation

Or simply Click on my Signature link:

Id appreciate ANY feed back: missing info , wrong info, spelling (lol), not enough info ect.
    you can simply post your comments in the comment section of each individual pages.

P.S i will keep the thread on this forum up to date as well :)
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-17-2012 03:47 PM
    Oh great stuff Se1fcr3ation, you've been very busy.
    02-17-2012 03:51 PM
    Oh great stuff Se1fcr3ation, you've been very busy.
    yeah , ill be honest im starting to hate my work and i spend more time chilling then working. LOL.
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 02-17-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    02-17-2012 03:55 PM
    Nice work! You *have* been spending a lot of time on this. Very nice, indeed.
    02-17-2012 03:57 PM
    thanks speedtouch :)

Hey Theweabear,

would it go against the WPCENTRAL policy if i link some WPcentral threads to my blog?

cause allot of useful information was given on this forum!! and i dont wana get in trouble :)
    02-17-2012 04:44 PM
    I don't think so, it's all WP related. :)

Dave has a thread for you if you haven't already seen it Se1fcr3ation. :)

(Off Topic)
    02-17-2012 04:48 PM
    yeah i just saw it :D that's awesome , he does say he wants me to keep it all with in WPcentral , so im scared to link to this site. lol i would give recognition to this site do. (obviously ;) )

but i promise to keep my thread here up to date as well :)
    02-17-2012 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD