Nokia apps for WP

anon(5336707)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Where can I find a view of all Nokia apps that are available for Nokia Windows Phone phones?

I can't seem to find them listed on the Windows Phone marketplace and not on Nokia's site as well. :-(

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
For what I know is just Nokia Drive, Nokia maps, a music app that's no available on the states and T-mobile Nokia 710 exclusive ESPN.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I think it's just a matter of time. I have a Nokia N8 and there are a lot of applications for Symbian, plus Nokia Beta Labs puts out a lot of pretty cool applications for Symbian which I am sure will switch now to WP.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I installed the Nokia Apps xap from XDA, found Nokia Drive accessible, got excited, installed it, and opened it only to find it saying it was not supported on my device. Sad times. Well, I have Nokia maps on my phone. It requires at least dev-unlocked.

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
On Nokia Windows Phones you have access to a subsection in the Marketplace called, strangely enough, "Nokia Collection". The apps available are:

ESPN
Nokia Maps
Nokia Drive
Nokia Music
Contacts Transfer
Network Setup
WRC Live
TuneIn Radio
App Highlights

They're all Nokia branded/published apps, but obviously there is an standard version of TuneIn Radio available to all on the Marketplace.

ljkelley

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
That's weird. in my phone LG exclusive applications have their own hub in the market place.

Nokia phones have section called Nokia collection in the marketplace. The T-Mobile Lumia 710 contians in there:

ESPN
Univision
Nokia Drive
Nokia Maps
App Highlights
Contacts Transfer
Network Setup

All free.

rideboarder

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
From my Lumina 710 I have access to the following Nokia Apps

App Highlights
CNN
Contacts Transfer
ESPN
Network Setup
Nokia Drive
Nokia Maps
Nokia Pulse (Seems unavailable now, but I have it installed)
TuneIn Radio
Univision
Weather
WRC Live

This is using T-Mobile.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6