Way to go T-MO

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I agree just for the heck of it I dropped by the T-MO store in Plastow NH. They had two 710 and One radar up and running.the sales person knew all about both devices..so I left thinking yrra people are. Coming around

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

TricBox

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Way to go T-MO. went to visit the T-MO webpage this morning and right there at the page header the first thing we see WP7 device....Not an android but a WP7 device from Nokia. this is what we need front page headers not stuck in the back somewhere. NICE!

Unsupported Browser

That's been like that for about a week. Ordered 2 Lumia 710 to replace 2 Focus. Hope I can get used to the smaller screen.

feedmylittletroll

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
the local tmobile stores where I live are sold out of all the black 710s and only have the white ones at the moment. That seems like a positive indicator that they are selling well.

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I was in a T-Mo store last weekend and the 3 people working there all were using HTC Radars. I said I was surprised and asked if they bought them or if they were given to them. They said that they were given to all the employees. I asked if they liked them better then the 'Droids and all 3 said "YES!" I was shocked. They said they preferred the Radar to the Nokia and also had no idea that Nokia was coming out w/ the 900. Oh and they basically pooped their pants when I showed them my Titan! They're like "OMFG that's huge!!...and your phone is big too!" (sorry, the juvenile delinquent in me couldn't resist).

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
This is why I think Nokia and Microsoft are taking the carrier approach correctly because they can find the right formula that works and duplicate the same formula when moving to a new carrier such as Verizon and Sprint.

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
That's good to hear but T-Mobile isn't enough. They need to get Sprint and Verizon on board and really get some next-gen devices out. Next gen in the general sense not in the WP7 device ecosystem sense. Personally my three lines are going elsewhere from T-Mobile within a month. I love their prices, but the service is terribad everywhere I've taken my phones.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I agree that they need to be on all the carriers. with that said though. It's really nice to see WP7 device at the page header, It's nice to walk into a T-MO store and talk to a rep having this person know about WP7 OS and the device and the features that it is has. It's taken a whole year and half for this to happen. It's Nokia who has been making this happen seams to me anyway. Now Mr. T-MO start getting some high end WP7 devices please.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I was in a T-Mo store last weekend and the 3 people working there all were using HTC Radars. I said I was surprised and asked if they bought them or if they were given to them. They said that they were given to all the employees. I asked if they liked them better then the 'Droids and all 3 said "YES!" I was shocked. They said they preferred the Radar to the Nokia and also had no idea that Nokia was coming out w/ the 900. Oh and they basically pooped their pants when I showed them my Titan! They're like "OMFG that's huge!!...and your phone is big too!" (sorry, the juvenile delinquent in me couldn't resist).

Haaaa. I see what you did there...

borjeboy

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
In Sweden 3 has commercials for lumia 800 at the tv commercials.. And Telia (biggest carrier in Sweden) has the lumia 800 on their frontpage at there new magasin. Also they are showing lumia at the frontpage at their homepage..

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, White space, colorful squares, a yellow character.

While you have to be an expert designer to come out with something that neat looking.
<------

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism