Loud beeps when phone begins to listen to commands

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to turn this off? The phone can be on vibrate or any range of volume, and that beep is always the same loud volume. This should be an option if it's not. Or at least vary with volume level. I can't find a setting.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, hold down your windows key till it starts listening. BEEPBEEP

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
you mean the * TOTLIDO * sounds when you push GO! when in voice commend ??

my phone makes ZERO sound when i have Volume at 0 and on vibrate.

not even a camera shutter noise.

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
you mean the * TOTLIDO * sounds when you push GO! when in voice commend ??

my phone makes ZERO sound when i have Volume at 0 and on vibrate.

not even a camera shutter noise.

No, I mean the opening sound when it begins to listen to whatever you have to say. From home screen, hold the windows key till it begins listening. If it does not beep beep for you, I am jealous. This is on a Titan. Fiance's Focus Flash does the same thing.

will_solo

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine does the same thing and I was also wondering the same. I have my phone on vibrate and then the beep comes up. And after saying a command, it says it loud too; "Texting Mom Mobile". Wish it was a little more quiet.

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine does the same thing and I was also wondering the same. I have my phone on vibrate and then the beep comes up. And after saying a command, it says it loud too; "Texting Mom Mobile". Wish it was a little more quiet.

I cured the loud "Texting Mom Mobile" thing by turning off "Play audio confirmations" under Speech. There's no cure that I've found for that BEEPBEEP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077