Good to know that Samsung havn't abandoned WP. They are set to bring more phones but for Windows Phone 8.

"Samsung has told TechRadar that it will be bringing out Windows Phone 8 handsets when the new platform is announced.

Matt Brum, head of product management at Samsung, said that the company would be working with Microsoft to bring WP8 products to the market at the end of the year:

"We're very much still focusing on Windows, and still have products in that area. We're committed to delivering their products going forward."

Samsung to launch Windows Phone 8 handsets | News | TechRadar
    02-28-2012 05:50 AM
    "We're very much still focusing on Windows, and still have products in that area.
    I see what they did there. ;)
    aubreyq likes this.
    02-28-2012 06:10 AM
    good to know... although i dont really care for samsung anymore... ive had one too many poor experiences...
    02-28-2012 09:10 AM
    Woot Samsung!!! I was gona get the Nokia 900 but now I think I'll wait :) ... Sorry Dizzy lol

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Board Express
    02-28-2012 09:21 AM
    If I were Microsoft I would only allow Nokia, HTC and Samsung to make WP devices and probably ZTE for the Chinese market. There is no value in so many devices especially since the internal hardware for all of them is the same.
    02-28-2012 11:39 AM
    If I were Microsoft I would only allow Nokia, HTC and Samsung to make WP devices and probably ZTE for the Chinese market. There is no value in so many devices especially since the internal hardware for all of them is the same.
    nah , having mroe choices is always good!!! opens doors!

LG had the first qwerty Key bored with sold allot to people wanting it , DELL makes GREAT devices as well. honestly better then HTC

id rather see HTC drop ( considering all the hardware problems they been having with buttons ) and keep DELL. but int he end i dotn want to lose a single OEM ,

it just give more option to have different phones on different carriers as well.

of a RMT gets a exclusive phones other RTM's are left out , but with more OEM make WP les carriers get left out , or give more option to their clients.
    02-28-2012 11:54 AM
    Sorry, the Nokia WP8 handset with Pure View, CBD and Lumia styling will rule them all. Samsung can keep their plastic, android clones.
    02-28-2012 12:06 PM
    I think Samsung needs to stay with WP and work on getting the update incomptaibilities straightened out hipefully they can that between now and Apollo. I am still very pleased with my focus rev1.3.
    selfcreation likes this.
    02-28-2012 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD