I got my phone a couple of days ago, and I love it. It was going to be a Samsung, but the Titan looked amazing. Nice camera, too. Of course, I'm still learning about my device. Most of my problems seem to be coming from elsewhere, though. At&t and their updates, or their 4G, developers that code crashing apps or others that are ignoring the platform.

Nice phone regardless, makes my tablet seem slow.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    HeyCori likes this.
    02-29-2012 10:23 AM
    Welcome, newb! I am a newb also. :) So you got a Titan I take it?
    02-29-2012 10:31 AM
    hey Michael Goff , a second WELCOME to WPcentral :)

we have a great growing community here! if you have any questions feel free to ask them :)

also remember to check out the getting started/help guide here :) WP: The Not so Obvious!!
    02-29-2012 10:36 AM
    welcome! good choice on the titan, it is a sweet phone! i only wish verizon would get something new so i can upgrade too... like stated before, dont hesitate to ask if you are confused or having issues.
    02-29-2012 11:38 AM
    Welcome Michael Goff. Welcome to WPC and congrats on your new WP device!
    02-29-2012 11:51 AM
    welcome to windows phone family hope you enjoy your OS as much as we do :happy:
    02-29-2012 12:06 PM
    Oh yeah. Got it and love it.

My main questions are ones about Tango and Apollo. I have no clue if I should expect them or what to expect.

The only other thing I'm wondering is why the tapatalk alternative hates me posting using it. It sometimes posts, other times doesn't.
    02-29-2012 01:52 PM
    Oh yeah. Got it and love it.

My main questions are ones about Tango and Apollo. I have no clue if I should expect them or what to expect.

The only other thing I'm wondering is why the tapatalk alternative hates me posting using it. It sometimes posts, other times doesn't.
    Tango is mostly gona be for the Asian market ( but i think will still get it for some minor features and bug fix )

you SHOULD get Apollo , but its not 100% confirm by MS yet if ALL Wp will get the update at the end of the year.

I use : Board Express Pro, to post on forums , never had problems with it :) OH! and the next WPcentral APP update should allow us to post on the forum as well :)
    02-29-2012 01:58 PM
    Well, I actually know we should be getting Tango. The question was more aimed at AT&T (I'm still on 7720 while the most recent is apparently 8107). Bugfixes sounds boring, but at least it'd be a good "we're all in" sort of thing. Minor features would be nice, but the question becomes "what is a minor feature".

Perhaps it's a pro vs free thing for the Board Express?
    02-29-2012 02:02 PM
    ...The question was more aimed at AT&T (I'm still on 7720 while the most recent is apparently 8107). Bugfixes sounds boring, but at least it'd be a good "we're all in" sort of thing. Minor features would be nice, but the question becomes "what is a minor feature".
    It'd be nice if those of us on AT&T could get 8107.
    Last edited by aubreyq; 03-01-2012 at 07:45 AM.
    03-01-2012 07:38 AM
    Agreed. I don't know what they do, but I want them.

03-01-2012 08:22 AM
    Also, wondering how to get my me tile back.

03-01-2012 09:14 AM
    Also, wondering how to get my me tile back.

Hey.. welcome, Michael. :)

If you want to get the Me tile back, simply goto the People hub, tap your picture, then select Pin.

:)
    Michael Goff likes this.
    03-01-2012 09:21 AM
    I got my phone a couple of days ago, and I love it. It was going to be a Samsung, but the Titan looked amazing. Nice camera, too. Of course, I'm still learning about my device. Most of my problems seem to be coming from elsewhere, though. At&t and their updates, or their 4G, developers that code crashing apps or others that are ignoring the platform.

Nice phone regardless, makes my tablet seem slow.

Still learning the device?

THEN DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 20 PUSH UPS! 1... 2... 3...

*taking Windows Phone boot camp to a whole new level*
    03-01-2012 09:26 AM
    Welcome, newb!
    03-01-2012 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD