Sound enhancer update just recieved has moved the app to the general settings,and does not show up in the app list anymore. This may be old news as i did a hard reset yesterday, but if not, and you wonder what happened, this is where it has disappeared to.
    Judge_Daniel likes this.
    03-03-2012 01:13 PM
    Sound enhancer update just recieved has moved the app to the general settings,and does not show up in the app list anymore. This may be old news as i did a hard reset yesterday, but if not, and you wonder what happened, this is where it has disappeared to.
    Yeah, realized that too, kept on looking for the app till I read your post. Thanks for the sacrifice :)
    03-03-2012 06:50 PM
    After applying this update there is no longer an icon in the application listing. It now appears under the settings as does attentive phone.

I have not noticed any other changes at this time. Also the app does not appear to be in the marketplace anymore for resh downloads or reviews.
    03-03-2012 07:58 PM
    Hmm HTC and their secrets.

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express
    03-03-2012 09:35 PM
    I honestly was hoping for more Equalizer options (if not the ability to set the Equalizer ourselves) with the new update.

Oh, well...

03-03-2012 09:43 PM
    The sound enhancer is coming back to the HD7? Sure didn't see it in the marketplace earlier
    03-03-2012 11:52 PM
    The sound enhancer app isnt in the marketplace, but it sure does have an update. I have also done a factory reset of my Trophy when the apps sound enhancer and attentive phone have been pulled out of the marketplace, though only the sound enhancer app is included in my Trophy rom, the attentive phone seems to have been 'cooked' in with htc updates since it does minimize the volume when I pick it up, and mutes it when I flip the phone.

Although, what I'm really looking forward to is the camera modes and STK settings available to 1st gen htc phones, not just radar and titan just because they are shipped with Mango.
    03-04-2012 12:36 AM
    I thought I lost it until I read this thread. I guess this is fine, although it loses its pinning-ability and you have to take one extra step to launch it.
    03-04-2012 07:48 AM
    I knew something was missing when I was checking my app list! Lol

It's funny though, I have it pinned and it's still there on my start screen, but not in the app list. *shrugs*
    03-05-2012 12:48 AM
    I noticed the same, but now there are no setting options for attentive phone. wish i still had those atleast.
    03-06-2012 12:25 AM
    I could not find any remarkable change... :-/

--------------------------------------------
    home loans
    03-06-2012 08:25 AM
    Yesterday there was another update for Sound Enhancer still dont see any new options must be back end bug fixes?
    03-15-2012 09:20 AM
    Yesterday there was another update for Sound Enhancer still dont see any new options must be back end bug fixes?
    Yup, sadly enough, that's it!
    03-15-2012 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD