The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Today I went to my carrier to make a payment and complain because it came out 2 dollars higher than it's supposed to be. (Turns out they charged me taxes twice )

And boom! right in the form there's a beautiful young lady with a Lumia t-shirt and some flyers, to her right it has another beautiful young lady but with a Galaxy Note t-shirt. You could sense they where employeed especially just to sell those particular products.

I look down the floor and what do you think? They metrofied the floor tiles on the floor, so the store looked like a massive windows phone store. Once inside they was big *** banners everywhere and not one but two! booths, with the Lumia family in it. (In usable forms not like those lame T-mobile ones )

The gorgeous lady came to my with her Lumia 800 and I finally got to try it, it was very heavy and I didn't care much from the look. The screen however was amazing and touchscreen felt great. She was also very knowable about the strengths of the phone. (told me that the phone recognize the pictures automatically and tag them for facebook uploading, I didn't knew that )

Overall I was very satisfied with the Nokia advertising money :D.
    03-04-2012 03:48 PM
    And your carrier is?
    03-04-2012 04:13 PM
    Claro.
    03-04-2012 04:39 PM
    and the pictures of the girls are?
    03-04-2012 07:08 PM
    I didn't took pictures lol.

Edit: This is creepy.
    Last edited by Winterfang; 03-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    03-04-2012 07:10 PM
    I didn't took pictures lol.

Edit: This is creepy.
    Dude you said they were gorgeous, and this is a tech blog. Ergo, lonely tech nerds have needs, too. ;)
    03-04-2012 07:54 PM
    Yeah but can't just go into a store and take pictures of their women when I went on a Sunday to complain about a two dollar difference on my monthly payment. They will think I'm a nut jajajaja.
    03-04-2012 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD