I've Reached My Limit. . . .

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
. . . Of developer apps available to install.

As it turns out. Developer unlocked phones have a limit of dev apps they can install. I'm dev unlocked through dreamspark and I have a limit of 3.

Here's how I found out about (feel free to skip to the next paragraph) I was looking through the Bazaar marketplace on my PC and decided to try 2 browsers, Chromium and ie+. Downloaded and installed them no problem (through the integrated app deployment tool) and I saw Imagewind there. Remember that one? It was removed from the marketplace because it would pull random pics from twitter and some were potentially NSFW and MS whittled them down to just a tumblr (tumblr?) Imagewind. I tried to download/install it but nothing was working. I tried another .xap install through the Application Deployment tool and it said I had reached my limit of dev apps installed.

I have the 2 browsers installed from Bazaar and Screen Capturer. As a dreamspark developer my limit is 3. I believe a paid (not through dreamspark) member has 10.

I was just curious if anyone else knew about this and if those unlocked through ChevronWP7 had a limit. Of course, for anyone else, the ship named ChevronWP7 has sailed for a good while. . .

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
interesting... i didn't know there is a limit, i have a dev account and so far ive only developed two apps, i guess i'll go sideload a few apps just to see if the limit is 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs