Not too many resolutions is a good thing

borjeboy

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
My cousin works as ? programmer for a company here in Sweden. He informed me yesterday that he likes to program for iPhone because you only have two scrrenresolutions to think about. In android there is so many and eventhou there is programs for you test it on all resolutions it might not look that way on the phone....

So Lets hope tht wp stays with just 4 resolutions thats the rumor for wp8.. Because thats a good thing..

Ps its My iPad that changes a to ?...

Last edited by a moderator:

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
4 resolutions would be about... 99% of all major android phones, lol. 800x480, 960x540, 1280x720, and at least one other resolution of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toasterthegamer

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
As a programmer myself I find this statement to be pure BS. It's not difficult to change resolution's the hardest part is to change your control scheme, which you wouldn't even need to do really, or resize your gui objects which again is really retardedly easy. Their are a lot of people making games and apps for iPhones cause its very popular. Even android is seeing growth when it comes to new developers. I hate both android and apple cause their OS's are such crap. Android is ugly and apple locks everything down tight. I loved webOS but sadly it's a dying platform. I've really liked what I've seen from windows phones so far though and I'm going to take the jump over as soon as the lumia 900 comes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05