04-12-2012 10:50 AM
27 12
tools
    orange still have no information, the your orange app is still broken. I think any UK customers who want a network that will support WP7 know who to steer clear of now.
    this is super annoying... previous updates rolled out in a timely fashion ( i'm also an Orange HTC Mozart early adopter back in oct 2010) so whats the deal with this one?! the keyboard bug is frikking irritating. Here's hoping the Apollo handsets from any carrier can **** all over current efforts... Orange, shame on you. for the record, im committed to WP and love the OS.... just not so much Orange and their poor update policy. so much for a flagship carrier relationship with MS huh? B**locks!
    04-12-2012 07:58 AM
    this is super annoying... previous updates rolled out in a timely fashion ( i'm also an Orange HTC Mozart early adopter back in oct 2010) so whats the deal with this one?! the keyboard bug is frikking irritating. Here's hoping the Apollo handsets from any carrier can **** all over current efforts... Orange, shame on you. for the record, im committed to WP and love the OS.... just not so much Orange and their poor update policy. so much for a flagship carrier relationship with MS huh? B**locks!
    we must have got our Mozarts around the same time then!

well from what i can see on orangehelpers twitter page, they are just as bad with android updates and always have 'no information' about those as well. Still no ICS for the droids.

I expect they just can't be bothered until they are forced to roll it out with the tango stuff. I won't be staying with orange in any case.
    04-12-2012 10:50 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD