What's your next windows phone?

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
With Windows Phone starting to find its place as an operating system, which phone are you looking to buy, or which have you just bought?

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the HTC HD7 which is a great phone indeed, but if I'm asked to buy a new phone now, will probably wait till Apollo is announced and get an Apollo device (the rumored HTC HD8). Just a huge fan of HTC though and love their HD line of phones. Uuuhhhmmmmm Nokia is also in the picture coz they killing me with their apps and enhancements to the WP OS, really love what the doing

Sent from my HTC HD7 Windows Phone using Board Express.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the HTC HD7 which is a great phone indeed, but if I'm asked to buy a new phone now, will probably wait till Apollo is announced and get an Apollo device (the rumored HTC HD8). Just a huge fan of HTC though and love their HD line of phones. Uuuhhhmmmmm Nokia is also in the picture coz they killing me with their apps and enhancements to the WP OS, really love what the doing

Sent from my HTC HD7 Windows Phone using Board Express.
Yeah that's probably a good idea, I've had an upgrade since November so I'm itching to get a new phone and frankly don't have the patience to wait for Apollo.
Nokia's Apps are amazing.

IamVortigaunt

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully, a Nokia Apollo phone on Verizon on launch day (a guy can dream right). Seriously, though, they're basically skipping Gen 2, so hopefully they're ready for some Gen 3 devices. It would be kinda crazy to, you know, be able to pick between devices.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using an HTC Trophy on Verizon. If I was getting a new phone right now it would be an iPhone 4S. In November when I can upgrade I'm hoping Verizon has a Nokia with that pure view camera on it.

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I have an update available in August, and I'll be waiting for Windows Phone 8/Apollo devices, probably made by Nokia. (Having owned an HTC Trophy for 3 months, I think HTC is alright and the Trophy is well-built but I also continue to think the Trophy has a weak antenna, which is an HTC thing and not a Windows Phone thing.)

unit_three

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
On Tmobile and no Wp7 phones are currently good enough for a contract renewal. Not switching carrier for a phone so I have no idea what I'm going to do. Just wait I guess. It's hard being a WP7 fan haha.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I have an update available in August, and I'll be waiting for Windows Phone 8/Apollo devices, probably made by Nokia. (Having owned an HTC Trophy for 3 months, I think HTC is alright and the Trophy is well-built but I also continue to think the Trophy has a weak antenna, which is an HTC thing and not a Windows Phone thing.)

The antenna is the worst thing about the Trophy. I love the phone, but the antenna has really put a damper on how I like to use the phone.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Surround since launch day. Will be getting a 900 from whomever starts selling it first; AT&T or off contract. Not waiting till November to hear about the "next" best thing and then contemplating waiting till...whenever. Life is too short.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
i was on focus and now i have nokia c3 and will replace it with nokia lumia 900 if i can buy apps and when my language officially supported

Gmotagi

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Will be a 900 as soon as vodafone UK gets them. While I'd like to wait for Apollo but I dont think we'll get any phones realisically before Christmas...

TGBmark1234

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Half way through a 2 year contract with my Omnia 7, which I'm completely happy with. I'm guessing this time next year there will be a choice of WP8 phone to choose from.

Am going to try and suggest the Lumia 710 for the wife when her BB contract runs out in a few months time.

SouthpawJosh

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Suffering through the last stages of an iPhone 3GS, and my upgrade was due in January. I'm just waiting to decide between the Titan II and the 900.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers