I hope this is just a newbie question and not a problem - I keep having to press "download pictures" in virtually every e-mail that comes in to my phone. Is there a way to trust a sender so that I can get a message loaded when I open it and not in some two step process?
    03-05-2012 10:49 PM
    No. Its Microsoft's way of protecting you from the bad guys.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    showie likes this.
    03-06-2012 12:19 AM
    Yeah, MS did that on purpose, you actually have to download all your pictures normally...it's a way of protecting us although it bores me sometimes but it's good.
    03-06-2012 04:05 AM
    I hope this is just a newbie question and not a problem - I keep having to press "download pictures" in virtually every e-mail that comes in to my phone. Is there a way to trust a sender so that I can get a message loaded when I open it and not in some two step process?
    I wish I could do this, too. It's so annoying to have to tap on download pictures every time I get an email. There needs to be an option to create a whitelist.
    03-06-2012 09:51 AM
    I wish I could do this, too. It's so annoying to have to tap on download pictures every time I get an email. There needs to be an option to create a whitelist.
    **** yes its annoying. MS better sort some simple stuff out pretty soon, because there is no way I'll be sticking to this OS with all of these incredibly annoying/totally lacking features.
    I hope they didn't invest too much money in it coz, unless they do one **** of an overhaul within the next 6 months customers will flee
    07-13-2012 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD