Operator Billing Supported countries

Muneeb_he's rocking

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone tell me which countries are currently supported by windows phone Marketplace provide operator billing. I'm from India (Vodafone). Just want to purchase ARMED! But cannot recharge so much without confirmation.
Anyone from India or other countries plz let me know if there is support for operator billing in India.

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I think that's up to operators, and not directly managed by country from Microsoft. Read about it somewhere a couple of weeks ago, and it was said that only a handful of operators offer direct billing to WP users so far.

So, I guess the best thing would be to check with Vodafone's support. I guess it could be possible to just go ahead and see what happens when you try to buy it from the phone. You should be asked if you want to change your payment method before anything happens, so you should be able to see if the option is available.

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's supported yet in that case, and I don't think your current balance matters much. The way it should work (at least I think) is that Marketplace recognizes that the operator supports that option and offers it as an alternative, and only after the user accepts the transaction will the operator and payment processor work out if the purchase should be accepted or declined.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Muneeb_he's rocking

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
They should start it before end of these year with the help of Nokia. My Nokia 5800 xpressmusic was activated for these feature and I had purchase many games. But I'm stucked in My Lumia 710 I like that damnn game. RPG games are my favourite e.g.ARMED!.

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Operators can charge a few percent for providing the transactions, and it's a commonly held belief that they like money, so... I'm pretty sure it will come. :)

techiegeek123

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I have heard that nokia also jumped into this direct operator billing system in India nd have tied up with Vodafone India nd airtel, reliance... check dis out: NOKIA | Earn more with your apps
The benefits for the consumer are obvious: operator billing works for anyone with a SIM card, and recognition and sign-in is automatic. The benefit for developers is a vastly extended reach. If operator billing is combined with some sort of HTML5 app, you could, in theory, reach 3 billion HTML-capable phones out there...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium