My Baby Chose the HTC Titan

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
After months of the occasional back and forth on whether my wife's next phone will be; Android or Windows Phone, (she is currently using an problematic android phone) she has decided to get a Windows Phone. It may have spurned on by my never having problems with my HTC Arrive or becoming "fed up" with GMail with all the recent idiotic changes they made to the interface or both.

(She's switched to Microsoft Live mail.)

But which Windows Phone?

I had her pegged for the Samsung Focus S but we stopped by the AT&T store today where she had a chance to hold the Focus S and HTC Titan.

She dug the Titan. Could not put it down. Even checked out if it will fit in that zipper pocket of her purse. The Titan is it.

I was also going to get the Focus S too or the Nokia 900 but now, I may be giving the Titan a second look. It does have everything I need and you can't beat the price. Either way, I am pleased with her decision.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
After months of the occasional back and forth on whether my wife's next phone will be; Android or Windows Phone, (she is currently using an problematic android phone) she has decided to get a Windows Phone. It may have spurned on by my never having problems with my HTC Arrive or becoming "fed up" with GMail with all the recent idiotic changes they made to the interface or both.

(She's switched to Microsoft Live mail.)

But which Windows Phone?

I had her pegged for the Samsung Focus S but we stopped by the AT&T store today where she had a chance to hold the Focus S and HTC Titan.

She dug the Titan. Could not put it down. Even checked out if it will fit in that zipper pocket of her purse. The Titan is it.

I was also going to get the Focus S too or the Nokia 900 but now, I may be giving the Titan a second look. It does have everything I need and you can't beat the price. Either way, I am pleased with her decision.

But the 900's so sexy...

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah good phone, 1 cent now, heck of a deal. Titan II is coming out soon but it will start at 200 dollars and the only major differences are the 16mp camera and LTE speeds. I'm not sure how the battery life will be on the Titan II because LTE seems to drain battery and it only has a 1730 mAh battery (Verizon's Droid Razr had problems with 1780 mAh battery, albeit running on Android). The Titan is a very good choice though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)