Just reset my phone, Can I reinstall all my apps enmasse?

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
OK, I just reset my phone to try and get Ziggy to work and now I'd like to reinstall my other apps and games but going through WindowsPhone.com and reinstalling each and every app, one at at time is very tedious. Is there some easier way to do this or am I stuck selecting, agreeing, check marking the box, choosing how to get the app sent to my phone, etc, etc, for each individual app?

Thanks

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
try the *reinstaller* app i think you can re-instal every thing with it.

you basically log in to: windowsphone.com (with the app) it finds all the apps you ever got then you have an option to Instal all apps from the list

canesfan625

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
try the *reinstaller* app i think you can re-instal every thing with it.

you basically log in to: windowsphone.com (with the app) it finds all the apps you ever got then you have an option to Instal all apps from the list

if not just go to your account on the website. every app will be listed there. just click reinstall.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Reinstaller works a bit better than the Windows Phone website, but not by much. Both are good, but you will still need to select "allow" for location services and such.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Reinstaller is directly linked to Windowsphone.com its just a little faster and you can do it on the go.

you don't need to sit at your PC ;)

AbsoluteZerow

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know a way to remove applications that are associated with your phone/account? It'd be nice to not have to sift through apps and uninstall ones that are no longer wanted.

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
If there were a way to actually remove apps that I had installed previously from the list on my WindowsPhone.com account, it wouldn't be such an issue. I like to install and remove apps to try them so I have about 7 pages of previously installed apps to wade through. There's no option to sort them either which doesn't make things any easier.

Searching through the pages, to find the apps I want, then having to go through the whole accept and allow, and on and on is what makes it such a pain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa