Microsoft Services down....

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble using any Bing services. Bing Maps, Search, everything is broken for me. Bing Search only brings up product results (no images, web search, local, etc..) and Maps won't find anything near me or what I search for. I've done a battery pull, and services are still down. Oddly enough, the desktop version of Bing works fine....

I pray this means they are upgrading things on the backend (would be freaking sweet to know they are making progress with stuff and improving things), but I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this. It's been going on for the past hour for me....

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Great...now I'm imaging things lol. It's been working off and on for me now...things JUST started coming back. For example:

I will search "Weather" and it will show weather results through Bing. I will search it again (like right after) and it will show ONLY product results and nothing else....

EDIT: Things seem to be working again...weird. I would also open IE and go to the Bing Mobile page and try it and it would do the same thing and give error messages, so I know it wasn't my phone.....

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Bing busted here too. Its giving no search results.

And now it's working again....just a morning hiccup.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes