04-02-2012 09:58 AM
31 12
tools
    i have three different ones installed, but i always use metrotube. still the best out of all the other youtube apps.
    03-28-2012 02:28 AM
    I still use Metrotube too :D

Youtube Pro has worse interface and terrible translations (and I'm unable to change it to english!). But it does get all the favorites and other info that other apps seem unable to get (metrotube included).

Primetube is ok, but the player itself is too basic.

So, whenever I need to access youtube, if I have to look at my data (favorites, subscriptions, etc) I use Youtube Pro. For any other use, I prefer to use Metrotube.
    03-28-2012 04:33 PM
    Still using too although I rarely use Youtube. I have installed all previous ones mentioned to try but always found myself going to Metrotube so I got rid of the rest. I just like the way it works and feels. It has an intangible I can't explain.
    03-28-2012 11:38 PM
    Really glad you're still using our app!

Just a quick note, if you paid for the app there is no need to worry if you end up losing it or upgrading your phone as we're more than happy to give you access to re-install it :)!

Although the situation is unfortunate and we had little choice but to pull the app, we will continue doing everything in our power to support our customers.
    Is there anyway I can pay for it now? I want to continue using it when I switch phones.
    03-30-2012 10:22 AM
    Is there anyway I can pay for it now? I want to continue using it when I switch phones.
    I'm in the same boat...

Got LG e900 at the end of December and started scouting for apps.... that was about the same time everybody on the internet was shouting "QUICK!!!!! MetroTube is being discontinued... GRAB IT NOW before it's gone!" It was a free download of the full version too...

Anyway, had to get a replacement phone due to a problem on the touchscreen in February.... unfortunately by the time I got my replacement phone the app was long gone... gutted :(
    04-02-2012 08:48 AM
    Not being able to download videos through MetroTube is tough, but the style, fluidity, and ease of use outweigh every other Youtube app out there. I'd never, ever stop using MetroTube.
    04-02-2012 09:58 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD